Old Seydel 48 Chord on Ebay

(1/1)

elkriverharmonicas:
From the Vermona days.... you hardly ever see these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-old-double-Harmonica-Vermona-moll-48-Chords_W0QQitemZ350326787693QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item51911a8e6d

Note that the chords are arranged in reverse order to the modern Hohner system.

48chord:
that's an amazing looking harp

elkriverharmonicas:
From the looks of that comb, I think you'd lose some splitties, Wally, ;)

Split chords or no, I agree it is awesome. I was mistaken when I said the chords went in reverse order, I was looking at the flat side... that B (German for Bb) threw me, I saw it on the right and thought I was looking at majors.

If nothing else, it would be awesome to have a chord like that with the OLD German note naming system... I mean, I know my Hohner has the Ges for Gb, Des for Db and whatnot, but it has B for B and Bb for Bb, instead of B for Bb and H for B, which is cool as hell. I wanna have somebody ask me what chord I'm playing, then I can say "the H chord." Or better yet, when calling out a key, I could yell "go to the H chord."

That would be awesome.

Looks like from the description update, it's a 24 chord with the same chords on the blow and draw... OR the seller can't tell the difference between a 7th and major chord. One of those.

Wally and George, how much do you think it would be worth... for somebody who didn't have a chord anyway and was looking for one? Seems like what they are asking to start seems reasonable, I'm not so sure I'd go much higher than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index